The Africa Energy Indaba Exhibition, taking place alongside the annual Conference, provides you with an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services to decision-makers and influencers from the power & electricity industry in the region and Africa. The Africa Energy Indaba Exhibition is relevant to companies involved showcasing solutions for the benefit of Africa.
- Create demand for your products and services by giving clients first-hand experience and a chance to trial your products on-site.
- Launch new products to the largest gathering of power generation/transmission/distribution companies all over Africa.
- A formal Business Networking Programme is provided that is complimentary to all exhibitors ensuring access to the key delegates, other exhibitors and key visitors in attendance.
- Build brand awareness by keeping your brand and solutions front of mind and on the buyers’ shortlist.
- Save time and money and maximise your sales team’s time by providing direct face-to-face online access using the platform’s sophisticated connection technology to the industry’s decision makers.
- The Africa Energy Indaba exhibition is a very targeted business exhibition platform unlike most other exhibitions, and provides access to the senior energy decision makers attending the Africa Energy Indaba conference.
- The conference programme provides for exhibition visits and B2B Connect Programme times during the event to encourage conference delegates to visit the exhibitors.
Renewable Energy in Africa Is Set to Surge by 2040
Renewable energy will make up almost half of sub-Saharan Africa’s power generation growth by 2040, according to a report by the International Energy Agency.
The report predicts that, over the next 26 years, sub-Saharan Africa will start to unlock its “vast renewable energy resources” and that solar energy will lead the growth in renewables in the region. According to the report, just 10 percent of sub-Saharan’s hydropower potential is currently being exploited. In addition, much of Africa has “excellent solar” potential, and coastal regions hold potential for wind energy.
The 2023 Africa Energy Indaba will feature RENEWABLE ENERGY as a major focus area of the event. Renewable Energy will cover solar, wind and a large emphasis on micro-grid technologies, given the demand in Africa.
We invite exhibitors who represent the following industry categories to exhibit:
- Solar PV Technologies: Photovoltaic Cells & Modules / PV Inverters / PV Components (Cables, Connectors, Junction Boxes) / PV Tracking Systems / PV Mounting Systems / PV Plus Storage
- PV Applications: Utility Scale / PV Systems / Rooftop Solar / PV Systems / Building Integrated PV (BIPV)
- Solar Development & Advisory Services
- Mini-grid Technologies: Solar solutions / Mini-grid connectivity / Battery solutions
- Wind Technologies: Turbine manufacturers / consulting and advisory services / EPC Contractors
Added exhibitor profiles include:
Transmission & Distribution: Distribution Transformers / HV-Cable /LV-Cable / Capacitors / Power Quality / Conductors / Switchgears / Control Panels / Insulators / Instrument Transformers / Power Transformers / Surge Arrestors / T & D Projects / Winding Wires / Testing, Measurement and Monitoring Solutions / Energy Meters and more
SOME OF THE AFRICAN COUNTRIES REPRESENTED AT AFRICA ENERGY INDABA
There are few premier energy events that attend to real energy challenges in Africa. Africa Energy Indaba event (AEI) has rapidly risen to be a leading event in this regards that earned the support of the African union, new partnership for African development (NEPAD) and the world energy council (WEC). This is simply because AEI provides an effective platform for discussions of currents energy challenges in Africa, in an African environment and by African themselves, which results in coming up with realistic solutions not detached from reality. AEI follows an approach which is dynamic in nature when it decides upon its yearly programme . Beside ensuring that there is something for every participants, it ensures that the programme is topical and there is something new every year. In one year it added the PPA, PPP and IPP to its programme, in another year it added debate on nuclear power, in another year it added energy ministerial debate and in 2017 it added a new session on presenting Africa priority renewable energy projects to investors and developers. I found AEI an effective platform for not only networking but also for keeping up to date with real developments in the energy sector in Africa.
My meetings were great, made great connections. Thanks for all the hard work.
STEAG EOH energy services chose the Africa Energy Indaba as the ideal platform at which to announce their launch into the south African market. In addition to being the platinum sponsor for the event, AEI and Siyenza assisted in making this a hugely successful event by not only providing the right forum, profile and visibility with high profile dignitaries & industry stakeholders, but also by making the complete process smooth and focussed with professional support, organisation and communications. STEAG EOH energy services would like to extend their appreciation and thanks to the organisers for a memorable event.
Africa Energy Indaba is growing successfully year over year, in terms of participants, contents and high-level expertise. Flagging together sustainable energy solutions by africans for Africa is the most rewarding engagement for African leaders to be part of this annual forum.
The Africa Energy Indaba is the must attend energy event for everyone interested in energy matters across Africa. It is always well attended by all sectors involved in energy in many African countries so besides being an excellent opportunity to meet with these people, it is also possible to hear their views and perspectives as they are often included in the panel discussions that are presented at the Indaba.
You will definitely see us next year or any other potential event this year. I just would like to thank you and Liz and the team. This was the most professional event we have ever been too. Congratulations for hosting such a brilliant event.
Once again the Africa Energy Indaba has proved an invaluable forum for advancing projects and opportunities that are vitally important in keeping the lights on, industry producing, and fuelling continued economic growth in Africa.
Your system is so efficient, I suggested it to the Australian Embassy for their conference later this year and they are very interested.
Where have you guys been all my life! Thanks for keeping me organised!
Thank you so much for the opportunity to speak at the Indaba this year. It was such a great conference, and I know we’re all energized and optimistic about the future of energy access on the continent. And, you were amazing, no detail left undone.